The Incorporated Trinitarian Bible Society Trust will relocate their office space.
They will take new workspace at 15 Lyon Road on a short-term basis and will eventually move into 29 Deer Park Road.
They have disposed of their current premises at Tyndale House in Wimbledon in a sale to Park Community Primary School for just over £5m.
The Trinitarian Bible Society was founded in 1831 with the principal aim of promoting the Glory of God through the circulation of Protestant scripture.
They will occupy 12,000 sq ft of office space.
The Incorporated Trinitarian Bible Society Trust was represented by Philip Russell Associates and Hanover Green.
Park Community School was advised by Somerford Investment Partners Limited.